Noticia extraida de FPSAdmin.com
It always happens when I travel on business, someone releases something related to the games we cover. Luckily I just got into my hotel here in Boston and found EA has released a new patch for BF2.
Battlefield 2 v1.22
Patch 1.22 has now been released and is available for immediate download. The release of this patch is in line with our ongoing effort to make the game as enjoyable as possible, releasing quicker fixes addressing some of the things that you want to see changed.
We’re still hard at work on version 1.3, which will see the addition of some additional, sought-after changes. When we have more information to share with you on 1.3 we will, in the meantime, please find below the list of fixes in 1.22:
- Improved Server Stability
- Adjusted handling of the Tiger attack chopper
- Increased delay for aiming reticule when going from movement to prone on all support weapons
- Adjusted deviation on MG36 and PKM to be in line with other support weapons
- Increased rpm from 600 to 900 on the P90
- Fixed Lock on error on certain Oil towers
- Fixed a Great Wall Exploit
- Fixed exploits on Dragon Valley and Karkand
bf2patch1.22.exe – 372MB
bf2incrementalpatch1.21-1.22.exe – 9.3MB
bf2_server_1.22.exe – 246MB
bf2-linuxded-1.1.2720-552-installer.zip – 252MB
We would also like to take the opportunity to thank the Combat Studios beta testers who did a great job in testing Battlefield 2: Euro Force and this patch, thank you guys!
The team at Dice and EA
Nice to see a developer releasing information and patches for their game, well done EA.
Thanks to [TPG]MoFo for the heads up